Cancellation Updates: COVID-19
To help protect the health and safety of Washington Bach Consort patrons, musicians, volunteers, staff, and community at large, we have made the difficult decision to cancel programming through May 5.
The concerts affected by the cancellations are:
- The Passion: March 21, March 22, 2020
- Devotion & Contemplation: April 3, April 4, 2020
- Noontime Cantata Series: April 6, April 7, 2020
- Concerti Virtuosi: April 26, 2020
- Noontime Cantata Series: May 4, May 5, 2020
We are offering three options for those with tickets to the The Passion, Devotion & Contemplation, and/or Concerti Virtuosi concerts:
- Please consider supporting the Bach Consort by donating your ticket(s) back for a face-value tax deduction. No action is needed. If we do not hear from you by March 31, 2020 we will automatically convert your ticket(s) to a tax-deductible donation to the Consort.
- You may exchange your ticket(s) to be redeemed during the upcoming 2020–2021 Concert Season.
- In light of these health and safety precautions, the Consort is amending its no-refund policy. You may request a full refund for tickets. (It may take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement.)
If you are in a position to do so, we strongly encourage you to consider donating your tickets back in order to inhibit the financial impact this will have on our organization and, most importantly, the lives of our hard-working and talented musicians.
Due to the high volume of calls, if you’re unable to donate, please email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which concert(s) you are writing about. If it is urgent, feel free to call us at 202.429.2121 during office hours of 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Friday. Thank you for your patience, our staff is working to process requests in the order that they are issued. We apologize for any delay.
You are in our thoughts as we continue to plan an incredible upcoming 2020–2021 season. We hope that you remain safe and we look forward to seeing you again at a performance next season.
Thank you again for your support and stay healthy!